Love to read

Love to read

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Book #11 : I Must Say: My Life As A Humble Comedy Legend by Martin Short


Dates read: April 8th - April 21st 

Summary: Martin Short brings us his autobiography in only a way he can, through laughter and life lessons. From growing up in Hamilton to filming SCTV to marrying the love of his life Marty doesn't hold back on the true and lessons he's learned over his life.

Genre: Biography, Life, Love, Loss, Career, Acting, Movies, Tv

# of Pages: 317

Did you like the book? Why? I enjoy reading actors biographies when they are written by them, it feels like you are having a conversation with them rather than someone who researched them. It took me a bit longer to read because I did not dedicate a lot of time to reading this past month, which is very bad of me. It has nothing to do with the book itself, the book was an amazing read.

Would you recommend it? I would recommend it to anyone who is a fan of Marty or enjoys reading about other people's lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment