Love to read

Love to read

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Book #8 : The Wizard Returns: A Dorothy Must Die Prequel Novella by Danielle Paige


Dates read: March 9th - March 11th

Summary: Continuing after the events in "The Witch Must Burn" we know learn about the Wizard's story and the events in his life that lead to his role in "Dorothy Must Die".   (I am going to leave this as a very brief summary in case anyone does want to read this novella, I think if I say anything more about it that it's get to complicated and I'll end up telling you everything that happens.)

Genre: Young Adult, Prequel

# of Pages: 75 pages

Did you like the book? Why? As I've stated before I do enjoy this series and love that the author wrote these novella's to elaborate more onto the story itself.

Was this book made into a movie? No. 

Would you recommend it? And again yes I would recommend it to anyone who is a fan of the series or love the Oz stories and want to expand onto something along the storyline. 

No comments:

Post a Comment