Love to read

Love to read

Saturday, January 17, 2015

First Post!

Hello all!

This blog is for me to record the books I read over the next year and my review of them.
I plan on reading more than 40 books this year, why 40+ you ask?  Last year I had read 40 books by December 25th so to challenge myself I want to read 40+ even if that means only 41 books in total. Some books may be ones that I have read before but, hopefully, most will be ones that I have never read. Please feel free to comment about what I'm reading, make suggestions about what I should read next and even question what I have to say about the books I'm read/have read (will be posting last years list in my next post).




Why a blog about reading?     

Because who wouldn't want to take a trip to a brand new place or time in the comfort of their home or library or where ever else you read.


Why even read?

To escape, to get a feel for the world, to understand other characters, to go through a situation without physically going through it.




Rated Yourself.

I am a Class A Bookworm and proud of it :)

Why the funny blog title?

My blog is named after my top 3 favourite books, in this order:

1) The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
2) To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee
3) The Green Mile by Stephen King

Any questions, comments or suggestions should be left in a comment on whichever post you are reading at the time. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment